How do I make a deposit?
There are several easy ways you can make deposits into your 360 Savings, Kids Savings, 360 Checking or MONEY account.
- You can deposit from another Capital One 360 account or linked checking account using any of the following options:
- Sign in to your account 24/7 at capitalone360.com and click on the ‘Transfers & Deposits’ tab.
- Call our Interactive Phone Service with 24/7 access at 1-888-464-7868.
- Speak to an Associate at 1-888-464-0727 from 8 AM to 8 PM, 7 days a week.
- If you live near a 360 Café or Capital One Bank branch, you can make a cash deposit at the ATM. Find out if there’s one near you.
- Deposit a check from anywhere with CheckMate using our mobile app to snap a picture of your check:
- Go to the Capital One mobile app and sign in to Capital One 360.
- Click the menu option on the top left of the screen.
- Select 'Deposit Checks'.
- Click 'Start' and follow the prompted instructions
- Access Image Upload on your desktop:
- Sign in to capitalone360.com.
- Go to the 'Transfers & Deposits' tab.
- Select 'Deposit Checks' and choose 'Image Upload'.
- Follow the 4 easy steps.
- If you live near a 360 Café or Capital One Bank branch, you can make a check deposit at the ATM. Find out if there’s one near you.
- Mail a check for deposit (and be sure to include your Account Number on the check):
Capital One 360
PO Box 60
St. Cloud, MN, 56302-0060
- To set up Direct Deposit using any of the following options:
- Give your Capital One 360 Account Number and our Routing Number, 031176110, to your employer.
- Print our blank Direct Deposit form and fill in your information.
- Access our pre-filled Direct Deposit form after signing into capitalone360.com, clicking your account and going to the 'Forms' tab. Simply print it out, fill it in and give it to your employer.
Banking, Credit Card, Auto Finance, and Home Loan products and services are offered by the Capital One family of companies, including Capital One Bank (USA), N.A. and Capital One, N.A. NMLS ID 453156, Members FDIC.
Securities are offered by Capital One Investing, LLC, a registered broker-dealer and Member FINRAOpens a new window/SIPC Opens a new window
. Advisory services are provided by Capital One Advisors, LLC, an SEC registered investment advisor. Insurance products are offered through Capital One Agency LLC. All are subsidiaries of Capital One Financial Corporation.
ShareBuilder and Capital One ShareBuilder are marketing names for Capital One Investing, LLC. ShareBuilder 401k and ShareBuilder Advisors are the marketing names for Capital One Advisors, LLC.
Securities and services are: Not FDIC insured • Not bank guaranteed • May lose value • Not a deposit • Not Insured by any Federal Government Agency
© 2015 Capital One
. All rights reserved.