How can I deactivate my Debit Card?
Can’t find your Card or know you won’t be using it for a while? You can deactivate your Debit Card online. Here’s what to do:
- Sign in to capitalone360.com.
- Click on the 360 Checking account your Card matches up with.
- Go to the ‘Debit Card’ tab, click on the link to “temporarily deactivate it” and follow the steps.
Here’s what to expect if you deactivate your Debit Card:
- It will take effect immediately.
- It won't work for any purchases or ATM transactions. But don't cut it up or throw it away — you can reactivate it anytime.
- If you have a joint account holder, their Card won't be affected since they manage it separately.
Banking, Credit Card, Auto Finance, and Home Loan products and services are offered by the Capital One family of companies, including Capital One Bank (USA), N.A. and Capital One, N.A. NMLS ID 453156, Members FDIC.
All entities are separate but affiliated legal entities of Capital One Financial Corporation, each is responsible for its own products and services.
Securities are offered by Capital One Investing, LLC, a registered broker-dealer and Member FINRAOpens a new window/SIPC Opens a new window
. Advisory services are provided by Capital One Advisors, LLC, an SEC registered investment advisor. Insurance products are offered through Capital One Agency LLC. All are subsidiaries of Capital One Financial Corporation.
Securities and services are: Not FDIC insured • Not bank guaranteed • May lose value • Not a deposit • Not Insured by any Federal Government Agency
© 2016 Capital One
. All rights reserved.