How can I deactivate my Debit Card?
Can’t find your Card or know you won’t be using it for a while? You can deactivate your Debit Card online. Here’s what to do:
- Sign in to capitalone360.com.
- Click on the 360 Checking account your Card matches up with.
- Go to the ‘Debit Card’ tab, click on the link to “temporarily deactivate it” and follow the steps.
Here’s what to expect if you deactivate your Debit Card:
- It will take effect immediately.
- It won't work for any purchases or ATM transactions. But don't cut it up or throw it away — you can reactivate it anytime.
- If you have a joint account holder, their Card won't be affected since they manage it separately.
Investment and Insurance Products Are:
|Not FDIC Insured||Not Bank Guaranteed||May Lose Value|
|Not a Deposit||Not Insured By Any Federal Government Agency|
Banking and lending products and services are offered by Capital One, N.A. NMLS ID 453156, and
Capital One Bank (USA), N.A., Members FDICOpens a new window
Equal Housing Lender
Investment products are offered by Capital One Investing, LLC, a registered broker-dealer and Member FINRAOpens a new window/SIPC Opens a new window
Investment advisory services are provided by Capital One Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
Insurance products are offered through Capital One Agency, LLC.
All are subsidiaries of Capital One Financial Corporation. >
© 2017 Capital One
. All rights reserved.