The Capital One Banking app is an application you can download to your device that allows you to check balances on your Capital One 360 accounts, deposit checks, transfer money, pay bills on the fly and even bump money from one phone to another.
• My Accounts - View your account balances.
• Account Details – View account information, recent transactions and activity.
• Transfer - Transfer money to and from your Capital One 360 accounts.
• Deposit Checks – Deposit checks from anywhere, anytime (iOS and Android only).
• Pay Bills – Make payments and schedule your bills.
• Person2Person Payments - Email money securely to anyone’s bank account.
• Bump Money – Move money securely between two phones (iOS and Android only).
• Find ATMs – Search for fee-free ATMs using an address or your current location.
• Open an Account – Open 360 Checking in 5 minutes.
• Download Apps – Download our other apps from iTunes, Google Play or App World.
• Contact Us - Email, call, Facebook or Tweet us.
Search for 'Capital One' in the iTunes® App Store or Google Play Store.
You'll need to know the same information you use to sign in to the website. That means you'll need:
Yes. If you do not have 360 Checking, you can open one through the app. If you wish to open any other accounts, you’ll need to go to capitalone360.com using the full site.
Yes. Similar to the website, you can save your Customer Number or Saver ID. You can also register your device when answering your Security Questions so you can skip that step in the future.
Yes. Just remember, if you have your Customer Number or Saver ID saved, you’ll have to un-check the "Remember Me" option on the Sign In page to let them sign in.
The application will automatically sign you out after 5 minutes of inactivity.
Yes. You're required to sign in to view your account(s) the same way you do on a computer. As with our website, all data and transactions are fully encrypted and secure, so your information is protected.
You are also protected by our Capital One 360 Security Guarantee Opens a new window, which assures that if your security is ever compromised, we'll make it right.
Yes. Like the website, you can view your ShareBuilder balances. For anything more, you'll need to download the ShareBuilder app available in the iTunes App Store, Google Play Store and BlackBerry App World.
This error occurs if your device can’t connect to the Internet, or if your data connection is too weak. If you continue to receive this message, give us a call at 1-888-464-0727.
iPhones and Android devices require around 5 MB of free memory.
Select the 'Options' tab in the Banking app. You will find the version number next to the label, 'Version.'
iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad:
Email us at email@example.com Opens a new window Opens a new window or call us at 1-888-464-0727 with the following information:
Our team will review your issue and get back to you within 24 hours.
You can also contact us from within the app by selecting ’Contact Us’ in the menu.
No. You will need to dispute transactions through the full site or call us at 1-888-464-0727 from 8 AM to 8 PM, 7 days a week.
No. Only personal accounts can be accessed. To view your business account(s), you'll need to sign in to business.capitalone360.com using the full site.
The BlackBerry app is a bookmark app to our mobile website, which supports OS 5.0 devices and above. Due to its decreasing audience, we no longer support a standalone app for BlackBerry.