Forgot or Lost
What if I forgot or lost my PIN?
If you've forgotten or lost your PIN, use our PIN Reset Tool:
- Sign in to capitalone360.com with your Username (Saver ID)/Customer Number.
- Click on the 'Forgot your Password/Sign In PIN' link on the next page.
- Confirm some personal information.
- If you answered the questions correctly, you can choose to have a text message or email sent to the email address or mobile phone number we have on file with a temporary 'Password/Sign In PIN Reset Code' (you can only use this code once and it's only valid for 2 hours if sent via email or 10 minutes by text).
- Go back to capitalone360.com and sign in with your Username (Saver ID)/Customer Number.
- Enter your 'Password/Sign In PIN Reset Code.'
- Answer two security questions to confirm your identity.
- Select a new PIN between 6 and 10 digits in length.
- Your new PIN is automatically updated once you click 'Continue.'
Please Note: If we don't have a valid mobile phone number on file you cannot use this tool to reset your PIN.
You can also give us a call at 1-888-464-0727 from 8 AM and 8 PM to request a new PIN by mail, which you'll receive in 5-7 days.
What if the child forgets their Password/Sign In PIN?
If the child has forgotten or lost their Password/Sign In PIN, use our Online PIN Reset Tool:
- The child will sign in to capitalone360.com with their Username (Saver ID)/Customer Number.
- Click on the 'Forgot your Password/Sign In PIN' on the next page.
- They will confirm some personal information and choose to have a text message or email sent to the email address or mobile phone number we have on file with a temporary 'Password/Sign In PIN Reset Code.' This expires after 2 hours if sent via email or 10 minutes by text, so be sure to complete this process when the child has access to their email or phone.
- Once they receive the reset code, just go back to capitalone360.com and enter the 'Password/Sign In PIN Reset Code.'
- After selecting a new PIN between 6 and 10 digits in length, their PIN will be automatically updated after clicking 'Continue.'
Please Note: If we don’t have a valid mobile phone number on file, the child cannot use this tool to reset their PIN. The adult on the account must call 1-888-464-0727 to request a new PIN.
Banking, Credit Card, Auto Finance, and Home Loan products and services are offered by the Capital One family of companies, including Capital One Bank (USA), N.A. and Capital One, N.A. NMLS ID 453156, Members FDIC.
All entities are separate but affiliated legal entities of Capital One Financial Corporation, each is responsible for its own products and services.
Securities are offered by Capital One Investing, LLC, a registered broker-dealer and Member FINRAOpens a new window/SIPC Opens a new window
. Advisory services are provided by Capital One Advisors, LLC, an SEC registered investment advisor. Insurance products are offered through Capital One Agency LLC. All are subsidiaries of Capital One Financial Corporation.
Securities and services are: Not FDIC insured • Not bank guaranteed • May lose value • Not a deposit • Not Insured by any Federal Government Agency
© 2015 Capital One
. All rights reserved.