How do I make a deposit?
You can make deposits into your 360 Savings, Kids Savings Account, 360 Checking or MONEY several ways.
To make a deposit from another Capital One 360 account or linked checking account using any of the following options:
- Sign in to your account 24/7 at capitalone360.com and click on the ‘Transfers & Deposits’ tab.
- Call our Interactive Phone Service with 24/7 access at 1-888-464-7868.
- Speak to an Associate at 1-888-464-0727 from 8 AM to 8 PM, 7 days a week.
To deposit a check using any of the following options:
- Deposit a check from anywhere with CheckMate using our mobile app to snap a picture of your check or upload an image from any computer.
To access Image Upload:
1. Sign in to capitalone360.com.
2. Go to the ‘Transfers & Deposits’ tab.
3. Select the ‘Deposit Checks’ tab, choose ‘Image Upload’ and follow the steps.
To access CheckMate - Mobile:
1. Sign in to the Capital One mobile app and go to Capital One 360.
2. Touch the ‘Deposit' tab in the left menu.
- Deposit a check at a Capital One ATM:
If you live near a 360 Café or Capital One Bank branch, you can make a check deposit at the ATM. Find out if there’s one near you.
- Mail a check for deposit to (and be sure to include your Account Number on the check):
Capital One 360
PO Box 60
St. Cloud, MN, 56302-0060
To set up Direct Deposit using any of the following options:
- Give your Capital One 360 Account Number and our Routing Number, 031176110, to your employer.
- Print our blank Direct Deposit form and fill in your information.
- Access our pre-filled Direct Deposit form after signing into capitalone360.com with your Username (Saver ID)/Customer Number and PIN, clicking your account and going to the 'Forms' tab. Simply print it out, fill it in and give it to your employer.