How do I make a deposit?
You can make deposits into your 360 Savings, Kids Savings Account, 360 Checking or MONEY several ways.
To make a deposit from another Capital One 360 account or linked checking account using any of the following options:
- Sign in to your account 24/7 at capitalone360.com and click on the ‘Transfers & Deposits’ tab.
- Call our Interactive Phone Service with 24/7 access at 1-888-464-7868.
- Speak to an Associate at 1-888-464-0727 from 8 AM to 8 PM, 7 days a week.
To deposit a check using any of the following options:
- Deposit a check from anywhere with CheckMate using our mobile app to snap a picture of your check or upload an image from any computer.
To access Image Upload:
1. Sign in to capitalone360.com.
2. Go to the ‘Transfers & Deposits’ tab.
3. Select the ‘Deposit Checks’ tab, choose ‘Image Upload’ and follow the steps.
To access CheckMate - Mobile:
1. Sign in to the Capital One mobile app and go to Capital One 360.
2. Touch the ‘Deposit' tab in the left menu.
- Deposit a check at a Capital One ATM:
If you live near a 360 Café or Capital One Bank branch, you can make a check deposit at the ATM. Find out if there’s one near you.
- Mail a check for deposit to (and be sure to include your Account Number on the check):
Capital One 360
PO Box 60
St. Cloud, MN, 56302-0060
To set up Direct Deposit using any of the following options:
- Give your Capital One 360 Account Number and our Routing Number, 031176110, to your employer.
- Print our blank Direct Deposit form and fill in your information.
- Access our pre-filled Direct Deposit form after signing into capitalone360.com with your Customer Number/Saver ID (Username) and PIN, clicking your account and going to the 'Forms' tab. Simply print it out, fill it in and give it to your employer.
Products and services offered by Capital One 360, a division of Capital One, N.A., Member FDIC.
© 2013 Capital One. All rights reserved.