How do I make deposits into my MONEY?
If the young adult is at least 18, they can deposit money any of the ways below. If the young adult is under 18, then only the adult on the account can make a transfer electronically.
- Set up an Automatic Savings Plan: Have money deposited on a regular basis. Just choose how much you want to deposit into your account and how often.
- Make a deposit electronically:
- Sign in to capitalone360.com and use the ‘Transfers & Deposits’ tab to make an electronic deposit from a linked checking account or other Capital One 360 accounts.
- Sign in to our mobile website using your smartphone or download our mobile banking app (available for the iPhone, BlackBerry, or Android).
- Call our Interactive Phone Service – Available for 24/7 access at 1-888-464-7868
- Deposit cash: Deposit the cash into your external linked checking account. Then go online and transfer the money over to the young adult’s account by making a deposit electronically.
- Set up Direct Deposit: Provide your Capital One 360 Account Number and our Routing Number, 031176110, to your employer or financial institution. Learn more Opens a new window
- Deposit checks via an ATM: Some of our ATMs accept check deposits. See if one is near you Opens a new window.
- Mail a check for deposit: Send it to (and be sure to include your Account Number on the check):
Capital One 360
PO Box 60
St. Cloud, MN, 56302-0060
Products and services offered by Capital One 360, a division of Capital One, N.A., Member FDIC.
© 2013 Capital One. All rights reserved.