How do I make deposits into my MONEY?
If the young adult is at least 18, they can deposit money any of the ways below. If the young adult is under 18, the adult holder on the account may need to make the deposit. Check out the descriptions below for more info:
- Set up an Automatic Savings Plan: Have money deposited on a regular basis. Just choose how much you want to deposit into your account and how often. Young adults under 18 can set up an Automatic Savings Plan between their MONEY and Kids Savings Accounts.
- Make a deposit electronically: Young adults can transfer money between their MONEY and Kids Savings Account. However, only the adult holder on the account can make an electronic deposit if the young adult is under 18 and only has one of those accounts. Here's how:
- Sign in to capitalone360.com and use the ‘Transfers & Deposits’ tab to make an electronic deposit from a linked checking account or other Capital One 360 accounts.
- Sign in to our mobile website using your smartphone or download our mobile banking app (available for the iPhone, BlackBerry, or Android).
- Call our Interactive Phone Service – Available for 24/7 access at 1-888-464-7868
- Deposit Checks Using Mobile Deposit: Use Mobile Deposit to deposit checks into the account.
- Deposit cash: Deposit the cash into your external linked checking account. Then, the adult holder can go online and transfer the money over to the young adult’s account by making a deposit electronically.
- Set up Direct Deposit: Provide your Capital One 360 Account Number and our Routing Number, 031176110, to your employer or financial institution. Both the adult holder and young adults under 18 can set up direct deposit. Learn more Opens a new window
- Deposit cash and checks via an ATM: Some of our ATMs accept cash and check deposits. See if one is near you Opens a new window.
- Mail a check for deposit: Send it to (and be sure to include your Account Number on the check):
Capital One 360
PO Box 60
St. Cloud, MN, 56302-0060
Investment and Insurance Products Are:
|Not FDIC Insured||Not Bank Guaranteed||May Lose Value|
|Not a Deposit||Not Insured By Any Federal Government Agency|
Banking and lending products and services are offered by Capital One, N.A. NMLS ID 453156, and
Capital One Bank (USA), N.A., Members FDICOpens a new window
Equal Housing Lender
Investment products are offered by Capital One Investing, LLC, a registered broker-dealer and Member FINRAOpens a new window/SIPC Opens a new window
Investment advisory services are provided by Capital One Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
Insurance products are offered through Capital One Agency, LLC.
All are subsidiaries of Capital One Financial Corporation. >
© 2017 Capital One
. All rights reserved.