How can I close my account?
Follow these directions to close one of your Kids Savings Accounts – you’ll need to repeat the steps to close multiple accounts:
- Sign in to capitalone360.com.
- Click on the account you want to close.
- Check to make sure you have no scheduled transactions or deposits on hold (including an Automatic Savings Plan).
- Click the 'Transfers & Deposits' tab.
- Enter the entire balance of the account as the amount you'd like to transfer.
- Select your savings account as the 'from' account and the account you’d like the money transferred to as the 'to' account.
- Click the 'Transfer' button and finally the 'Close Account' button.
Once you do this, your account will be closed. If you're consolidating funds into another Capital One 360 account, the transfer is immediate. If you're transferring the funds to your external linked checking, the funds will arrive in 2 business days.
Banking, Credit Card, Auto Finance, and Home Loan products and services are offered by the Capital One family of companies, including Capital One Bank (USA), N.A. and Capital One, N.A. NMLS ID 453156, Members FDIC.
All entities are separate but affiliated legal entities of Capital One Financial Corporation, each is responsible for its own products and services.
Securities are offered by Capital One Investing, LLC, a registered broker-dealer and Member FINRAOpens a new window/SIPC Opens a new window
. Advisory services are provided by Capital One Advisors, LLC, an SEC registered investment advisor. Insurance products are offered through Capital One Agency LLC. All are subsidiaries of Capital One Financial Corporation.
Securities and services are: Not FDIC insured • Not bank guaranteed • May lose value • Not a deposit • Not Insured by any Federal Government Agency
© 2015 Capital One
. All rights reserved.