How can I close my account?
Follow these directions to close one of your Kids Savings Accounts – you’ll need to repeat the steps to close multiple accounts:
- Sign in to capitalone360.com.
- Click on the account you want to close.
- Check to make sure you have no scheduled transactions or deposits on hold (including an Automatic Savings Plan).
- Click the 'Transfers & Deposits' tab.
- Enter the entire balance of the account as the amount you'd like to transfer.
- Select your savings account as the 'from' account and the account you’d like the money transferred to as the 'to' account.
- Click the 'Transfer' button and finally the 'Close Account' button.
Once you do this, your account will be closed. If you're consolidating funds into another Capital One 360 account, the transfer is immediate. If you're transferring the funds to your external linked checking, the funds will arrive in 2 business days.
Investment and Insurance Products Are:
|Not FDIC Insured||Not Bank Guaranteed||May Lose Value|
|Not a Deposit||Not Insured By Any Federal Government Agency|
Banking and lending products and services are offered by Capital One, N.A. NMLS ID 453156, and
Capital One Bank (USA), N.A., Members FDICOpens a new window
Equal Housing Lender
Investment products are offered by Capital One Investing, LLC, a registered broker-dealer and Member FINRAOpens a new window/SIPC Opens a new window
Investment advisory services are provided by Capital One Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
Insurance products are offered through Capital One Agency, LLC.
All are subsidiaries of Capital One Financial Corporation. >
© 2017 Capital One
. All rights reserved.