Quicken for Windows® – Setting Up Web Connect
Quicken® 2001-2006 Users
Intuit has disabled online services and live technical support for Quicken 2001-2006 users. Customers will no longer be able to download their Capital One 360 account information into these older versions of Quicken. Please know that this change was mandated by Intuit, not Capital One 360. You will need to purchase an upgrade to Quicken 2007 to continue downloading your data.
Check out the latest on Quicken Service Discontinuation Policies Opens a new window
Quicken® 2007 – 2009 Users
Activating a Quicken Account for Web Connect and Downloading Transactions for the First Time
The following steps explain how to activate your existing Quicken accounts(s) or create one or more new Quicken accounts for Web Connect online access.
- Sign in to capitalone360.com and select the account you would like to set up with online access. Click the ‘Download’ button on the 'Transactions' tab.
- Choose the date ranges you would like to pull from your Capital One 360 statement. Click the ‘Quicken’ button.
- Click the Use an Existing Quicken account and select an account from the list, or click the Create a New Quicken account button and type a name for the account, and then click Continue.
Note: You only need to select the account for this first download. After the account is activated for Web Connect account access, future downloads will download to this account automatically.
- When Quicken confirms that the Web Connect data has been successfully downloaded to Quicken, click OK.
Downloading Transactions After Your First Session
- Sign in to capitalone360.com.
- Click the ‘Download’ link above your account summary.
- Choose the date ranges and then click the ‘Quicken’ button.
Banking, Credit Card, Auto Finance, and Home Loan products and services are offered by the Capital One family of companies, including Capital One Bank (USA), N.A. and Capital One, N.A. NMLS ID 453156, Members FDIC.
Securities are offered by Capital One Investing, LLC, a registered broker-dealer and Member FINRAOpens a new window/SIPC Opens a new window
. Advisory services are provided by Capital One Advisors, LLC, an SEC registered investment advisor. Insurance products are offered through Capital One Agency LLC. All are subsidiaries of Capital One Financial Corporation.
ShareBuilder and Capital One ShareBuilder are marketing names for Capital One Investing, LLC. ShareBuilder 401k and ShareBuilder Advisors are the marketing names for Capital One Advisors, LLC.
Securities and services are: Not FDIC insured • Not bank guaranteed • May lose value • Not a deposit • Not Insured by any Federal Government Agency
© 2015 Capital One
. All rights reserved.