Help Topics > Account Ownership > Types of Account Ownership > Can my 360 Checking or 360 Savings be a living trust?

Can my 360 Checking or 360 Savings be a living trust?

Yes. You can register your 360 Checking, 360 Savings or CD in the name of a Revocable Living Trust. Before you do this, make sure the ownership on your account matches your trust. For example, the Grantor of your trust must be the primary account holder and at least 18 years old. If you list a Trustee, he/she must also be the joint account holder.

To make ownership changes:

  1. Sign in to with your Customer Number/Saver ID (Username) and PIN
  2. Click on your 360 Checking, 360 Savings or CD and then go to the ‘Forms’ tab.
  3. Go to the 'Living Trust' section and register your account online Opens a new window, or complete the ‘Certification of Trust' Opens a new window form and send it back to us. Keep in mind:

  • The Grantor and Trustee must be 18 or older.
  • If the Grantor’s name isn’t included in the title of the trust, you’ll also need to send a copy of the first page of the trust document.
  • The Grantor and Trustee names and addresses on the 'Certification of Trust' Opens a new windowform must match the account information we have on file.

If you choose to fill out the ‘Certification of Trust Opens a new window’ form instead of registering online Opens a new window, you can return it along with any supporting documentation one of three ways:

Email: Opens a new window
Fax: 1-877-464-3714
Mail: Capital One 360
P.O. Box 60
St. Cloud, MN 56302

Please note, we are unable to register your account(s) as an Irrevocable Living Trust.

Products and services offered by Capital One 360, a division of Capital One, N.A., Member FDIC.
© 2014 Capital One. All rights reserved.