How do I deposit a check?
You can deposit a check into your Capital One 360 account one of 3 ways:
- Deposit a check from anywhere with CheckMate – Use our mobile app to snap a picture of your check or upload an image from any computer. CheckMate is available to everyone with 360 Savings, Kids Savings Account, 360 Checking or MONEY.
- To access CheckMate - Mobile:
- Sign in to the Capital One mobile app and go to your Capital One 360 account.
- Touch the ‘Deposit' icon (Note: If you're using an Android device, you'll need to tap the menu in the top left of the screen).
- To access Image Upload:
- Sign in to capitalone360.com.
- Go to the ‘Transfers & Deposits’ tab.
- Select the ‘Deposit Checks’ tab, choose ‘Image Upload’ and follow the steps.
- Deposit the check into your external linked checking account. Once the funds are available, sign in to capitalone360.com and transfer the money electronically from your linked account to your Capital One 360 account.
- Mail your check in for deposit:
- Write your Customer Number and Account Number (you can find this on the 'My Accounts' page) on the check.
- Drop the check into an envelope.
- Mail the envelope to:
Capital One 360
PO Box 60
St. Cloud, MN 56302-0060
For 360 Checking and MONEY Customers, you can also deposit checks at a Capital One ATM. Find out Opens a new window if there's one near you.
Keep in mind, checks deposited using CheckMate have slightly different hold times than other deposits. Learn More
Banking, Credit Card, Auto Finance, and Home Loan products and services are offered by the Capital One family of companies, including Capital One Bank (USA), N.A. and Capital One, N.A. NMLS ID 453156, Members FDIC.
All entities are separate but affiliated legal entities of Capital One Financial Corporation, each is responsible for its own products and services.
Securities are offered by Capital One Investing, LLC, a registered broker-dealer and Member FINRAOpens a new window/SIPC Opens a new window
. Advisory services are provided by Capital One Advisors, LLC, an SEC registered investment advisor. Insurance products are offered through Capital One Agency LLC. All are subsidiaries of Capital One Financial Corporation.
Securities and services are: Not FDIC insured • Not bank guaranteed • May lose value • Not a deposit • Not Insured by any Federal Government Agency
© 2015 Capital One
. All rights reserved.